20180426_120029_0001.png

Now for someone who's more of a poetry reader, this book for me was a huge bound of faith! Will I enjoy it? Will I relate? Volition information technology be worth the purchase or will information technology just be one I pass on and forget most? – Then many questions this one volume smashed dorsum answers to pretty quick. I must admit information technology's certainly upwardly there among my faves. I tin somewhat relate to the main character (mayhap not through nearly aspects but from the faith perspective for sure! There is surely a little part of Saira hidden within the states all). If but miraculously someone could create a motion-picture show out of this story, life would exist made! This is ane volume I have thoroughly enjoyed reading to an extent where I wanted to proceed reading it only so I never wanted it to end! The struggle was real. Within 3 days I had read all 21 chapters, now that's a first.

After reading the blurb online I was instantly drawn to this book, similar I just HAD to buy this. Laki Isra has created a real winner here, I genuinely loved equally of information technology. Set in rural Bangladesh it truly portrayed the essence and beauty of the village life, unconditional parental love and the challenges imposed upon a woman with pressure from societal norms and cultural oppression from the customs around her. Information technology highlighted social bug such as women empowerment, abusive relationships, unjust in-laws, dealing with loss and bourgeois culture. Overall it was an outburst of emotions, a journey of dearest, a battle of faith, a war of memories and a modernistic day heartfelt fictional tale. The characters won me over, especially Omar! Despite him being a "too good to be true" graphic symbol, it instilled hope that peradventure out in that location there is an Omar waiting to exist discovered. His compassion, understanding, loyalty and love are qualities that would make anyone want him. I want him, I really exercise! Omar where you lot at?

On the other mitt you have Saira, a young girl that has experienced every button life can give simply fate always unfolds different plans for her. I dear how this book truly makes you appreciate and trust in Gods plans. Despite beingness fictional it truly emphasises the quote "We plan and He plans, our plans may annihilate us just His plans volition always develop u.s.". Her journey is one that takes you with her, you'll undoubtedly end up with eyes swimming in tears throughout the chapters. That's how captivating they are! With lessons that renew your morals, belief and organized religion, this journey teaches you more than than you can imagine. In this world of imperfections the title itself "Until We Encounter Again In Jannah (paradise)" is a perfect fit.

Without revealing besides much, i'll leave you with i of my favourite excerpts from the book, honestly guys if you're a bookworm and desire a adept read, invest in this and support truly talented authors like Laki Isra! Hoping there'south more to come from her in hereafter! (A role 2 maybe!)

" The sunrise was beautiful and I watched the blackness sky give way to yellow, with streaks of orangish equally if a painting, then carmine, white, and and then finally blueish. It was so full of low-cal, renewing my conventionalities in the saying 'The darker the night, the lighter the 24-hour interval'. A new 24-hour interval had begun, ironically reflecting the starting time of something new and maybe extremely beautiful. I closed my eyes, immersing myself in the dewy, forenoon-fresh air. Just then the beautiful early morning call to prayer made its mark, harmoniously resounding through the unabridged village. It took my breath away as ever, simply this time it was further confirmation that I had reached a clear conclusion. With that thought in mind I opened my eyes to embark upon the journey of a lifetime with one single pace. "

Retrieve what'south to come up is ameliorate than what has gone.

This book tin can be purchased worldwide from Amazon.

Instagram – @lakiisra

If at that place's any other similar books y'all'd recommend, delight experience free to permit me know!

MJ x